As per the Vision 2030, Saudi Arabian Government is ready to welcome more than 10 crore international tourists to build its economy. Saudi Arabia has opened its border to the world, which was earlier controlled. Now it is easy to apply and get Saudi Arabia visa and get approval. Indians having a valid passport have to visit the official visa application website of Saudi Arabia and fill up the details online form and documents. We are writing down some information that you have to know for a Saudi visa application.
Online Steps to Get Saudi Arabia Visa for Indians
Application for a Saudi Arabia visa in online mode is very easy. The visa process and documentation may be different for different type of visa you are applying for.
You have to visit the website of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia MOFA and create an account for visa applications.
You have to choose one type of visa from the list displayed on website. Some options are mentioned below -
Saudi Arabia Tourist Visa
Saudi Arabia Personal visit Visa
Family visit Visa
Diplomatic and official Visa
There are a total of 16 different types of Saudi Arabia Visa. You can choose while applying online through the official MOFA website.
Fill up the required fields in the form, and pay the online fees. Next, download the filled up form and take a printout.
Attach the required documents with the downloaded application form and submit it to the nearest Saudi Arabian Embassy located in India.
Offline Steps to Get Saudi Arabia Visa for Indians
If you are searching how to get visa for Saudi Arabia in India through offline routes, there are only two Embassies established in India.
1. Consulate of the Saudi Arabia established in Mumbai
2. Embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in Delhi.
You have to collect the visa application form from there.
Read the instructions carefully, printed on form regarding visa type, eligibility, fees, and documents.
Fill all the required details in the form and attach all the documents needed as per the checklist.
Submit the form in the Saudi Arabia Embassy and pay visa application fees.
Documents Required to Get Saudi Arabia Visa for Indians
1. Passport - Valid passport with at least 6 months validity remained from the date of visa application.
2. Photograph – 2 photo in white background, taken recently in the last 3 months, 85% face coverage without eyeglasses, and size 35mm X 45mm.
3. Visa application form – duly filled and signed visa application form.
4. Health insurance – Photo Copy of health insurance acceptable in Saudi Arabia.
5. Medical fitness certificate
6. Accommodation - Proof of hotel booking or any other accommodation details.